OBJECTIVE: SWBAT analyze their learning experiences by presenting their work in a digital portfolio and writing a 4-part reflection on each project or major assignment.
You are to create separate pages for all of your classes. They should be on your website as drop-down menus underneath the My Classes page you already created
- At the top of each page should be a banner with a picture representing the class and the name of the class.
- Links to the class website and blog (if that class has one)
- A brief description of the class
- You are to take screenshots or embed all your major assignments and projects for that class on the page
- Multiple page documents should be posted as a slide-show
- PowerPoints and Presentations should be embedded (Do NOT take screenshots of PowerPoints/Presentations)
- All work is to have a title and reflection. Reflections should have four parts
- Tell what you did, and what you learned.
- Reflect on the project itself - was it an effective project that helped you learn the material in a way that you can remember?
- Connect what you learned and did to other learning, reading, or experiences. Cross-curricular connections (i.e. science - math) are particularly valuable
- Reflect on the tools used - Glogster, PowerPoint, etc. - what was it like learning how to use them? Were they useful?
- IMPORTANT: Remove your last name from all documents you post
Create Drop-Down Menus
Take & Edit a Screen Capture
Take a Screenshot with MS Word
Insert a Screenshot
Embedding HTML - Glogster, Voki, etc