FIRST: Add Page (just a regular page) in Weebly. Call it My Blogs or Blogs.
THEN: Add 4 Blog pages, by clicking on Add Blog. Name them after each of the weekly blog posts:
- Math Monday
- Science Solutions
- Core Concentration
- Free-Write Friday
On the new My Blogs page:
- Put a title at the top.
- Add multiple columns. You will need 4 columns (you can use two if 4 do not fit nicely in your design layout).
- Add a button into each column.
- Change the text on the button, by highlighting "button text" and typing in the new text.
- Make the button link to Page on Your Website. Link it to the new blog page for that class.
- Center the button.
- Add a picture to each column, Use a picture that represents the blog theme.
- Link the picture to the blog the same way you linked the button.
On the digital portfolio page for that class (i.e. Science) add a button that links to the blog for that class (i.e. Science Solutions).
- Go to your original blog and find a blog post.
- Copy the text of the post.
- Go to the new blog where it would go (i.e. science blogs go to Science Solutions).
- Create a New Post and paste the text into the new post and publish live.
- Repeat the process until all blog posts are transferred.
- Some older blog posts may not exactly match the categories. Use your best judgement.
- They do not have to be in date order. However, if you want them in order, start at the bottom of your original blog and work your way to the top.
- Please make sure you don't miss any of them. All posts need to be transferred.
- After ALL blog posts are transferred to their new location, delete your old blog.